About MKB Fintechlab
MKB Fintechlab is the leading Budapest-based banking innovation lab, driving digital transformation and enhancing digital capabilities within the MKB Financial Group.
Started off in 2016 as the first fintech startup accelerator of Hungary, today MKB Fintechlab focuses on creating better financial services. We do this by introducing design principles and incorporating the most important innovations of the fintech ecosystem.
We enhance digital products, build lasting partnerships with innovators and organise events to share knowledge and build the most prominent fintech community of the CEE.
We are seeking a passionate and organized Community Manager to join our team and vision.
Becoming MKB Fintechlab’s Community Manager is a unique opportunity to join an ecosystem of enthusiastic players from within and outside the organization, who are passionate about building the future of financial services.
This is a full time position in our Budapest office.
Once Here You will...
- Take complete ownership of community: from initiation and implementation to promotion and growth.
- Respond to all general inquiries from the Fintechlab community and act as a first point of contact.
- Manage Fintechlab’s online interfaces and work out engagement strategies across various channels, collect and report on analytic data.
- Take part in developing the strategic, long-term marketing and communications strategy, including establishing, monitoring, and improving on essential KPIs.
- Develop and execute on a content strategy to promote our activities inside and outside of the organization.
- Take end-to-end ownership of events, courses, and Fintechlab programming, including budgeting, partner/participant communication, marketing and promotion, ad hoc tasks needed to make each event a success.
- Monitor social media / event coordinator interns and manage their activities.
What we offer
In case of questions, please feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org